With the current unavoidable circumstances due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are facing a threat of community infection. We at Ventura Hygienecare Pvt. Ltd. recognize this threat and are offering disinfecting/sanitizing services.
Ventura Hygiene Care Pvt. Ltd. (ISO 9001:2015 certified) is experienced in providing deep cleaning and disinfectant services for housing societies and commercial premises for the past 15+ years.
Some of our esteemed clients whom we are serving for many years are Hiranandani, Rustomji, Neelkanth, Cosmos, Raheja, Puraniks, DSS group, Rounak group, & Eternity Mall
What is unique about Ventura Disinfection Services?
At Ventura, we are committed to effective and sustainable disinfection solutions. We use Huwa–San – an Eco-friendly and Non-Toxic Disinfectant manufactured by Roam Technologies (Belgium). When it comes to sustainable hygiene solutions, Roam Technology is ‘miles ahead’ of the rest with its chlorine-free products.
Huwa-San is tested extensively on lab-scale and on many field trials all around the world over the last several years. It is a safe, transparent, colorless and odorless disinfectant liquid that after the reaction, decomposes into water (H2O) and oxygen (O2).
Huwa–San is a one-stop disinfectant and sanitization product that is effective against Viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeast, spores and even mycobacteria.
What are the features of HUWA-SAN?
- The Only Disinfectant approved in more than 35 countries
Food Grade Non-Toxic Biodegradable disinfectant (other similar products are not)
- Broad Spectrum food grade disinfectant–SINGLE product can destroy Virus, Bacteria, Fungi, and Spores & Amoeba simultaneously. Hence, no need to use separate products for different infections
- Huwa-San is made up of a great formulation combining Colloidal Silver, the state of art stabilizing agent with food-grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- It is 1000 times more effective than regular Hydrogen Peroxide & Sodium Hypochlorite
- After Disinfection, Huwa-San gets converted into Water & Oxygen; thus it is Ecologically Safe without any Toxic byproducts. Yet, due to depot effect, only small percentage is used for Disinfection and rest is available to deal with newer infection as and when required. This makes it work for a longer time (Residual Disinfection).
What are the different standards of disinfection met by Huwa-San?
Huwa-Sane meet all the recent standards for disinfection:
- Virucide: EN EN14476, AFNOR NF T 72-281, EN14675
- Bactericide: EN1276, EN13697, EN1656, EN13727, EN14561, EN14349, EN16437, EN13626, AFNOR NF T 72-281
- Mycobactericide: EN14348, AFNOR NF T 72-281, EN14204
- Fungicide: EN1650, EN13697, EN1657, EN13624, EN14562, EN16438, AFNOR NF T 72-281
- Sporocide: EN13704, AFNOR NF T 72-281
Is HUWA-SAN tested?
Huwa-San is tested & trusted worldwide in various sectors –
- Food & Catering Industries
- Live Stock & Farm Industries
Huwa-San is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation, which is a non-profit organization based in the United States established with the goal of creating standards for sanitation and food safety for public health.
When you purchase NSF certified foodservice products, it means: The manufacturer of foodservice products uses only FDA approved raw materials.
How does HUWA-SAN compare with other chemicals?
Here is a chart that draws a comparison of HUWA-SAN TR25 with Regular Hydrogen Peroxide and Sodium Hypochlorite.
After Application, the surface remains disinfected for how many days?
After Application, the surface remains disinfected for 15 days, unlike other chemicals that last only for 1 day.
IS HUWA-SAN approved by the WHO -World Health organization?
Yes. HUWA-SAN is WHO – World Health organization approved
We at Ventura provide Sanitization and Disinfection services that you can trust. Get your premises disinfected with Huwa-San – a powerful, highly effective, broad-spectrum disinfectant that is both stable, safe and highly recommended for the disinfection.